If you have a great renewable energy idea or a renewable energy start up that needs a boost, then start paying attention because this might just be the opportunity you need:
Nawart is a renewable energy incubation program that has just been
launched to aid renewable energy start ups in turning their solutions to feasible businesses.
The program will support 15 start ups. All successful applicants will be part of a 10 month program, with 12 days of intensive training and regular consolation sessions. Furthermore the 2 best start ups will be offered a grant of 20,000 EGP each.
Nawart is the result of a partnership between PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Egypt and Cleantech Arabia with the support and https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/ integration of the Energy Focused “Sustainable Start-up” format of the GIZ Responsible & Inclusive Business Hub cialis gauteng MENA and with the support of the Industrial Council for Technology & Innovation – Ministry of Trade and Industry. These entities are working together with the aim of supporting entrepreneurs that are interested in creating significant socio-economic impact through their work.
Brief example of the business opportunities that Nawart can support
Nawart program details:
– 12 days of intensive business and technical training in the field of Renewable Energy for 15 startups.
– Technical and business consultation sessions with highly qualified field experts,
– Sponsoring an entrepreneur from outside of Cairo for accommodation and travel,
– Providing investments for at least 3 companies by the end of the program and networking opportunities for all 15 startups,
– Offering 2 grants (worth 20,000 EGP each) to the top performing renewable energy startups.
Application deadline 6th Feb 2016…so hurry up!
Nawart’s Facebook page
Nawart’s program’s application form from here: https://goo.gl/vwcXf
Nawart’s article on Cleantecharabia: http://cleantecharabia.com/newdetails.aspx?id=2594
Do not forget to like our facebook page so we can keep you updated with the latest news and events related to energy conversation and efficiency